We specialize in Rotax aircraft engine service and repair and inspection and maintenance of aircraft equipped with Rotax engines.
Lockwood Aviation Repair is co-located in the heartland of Florida with Lockwood Aviation Supply, distributor of the largest inventory of Rotax engine parts in the U.S.
As a Rotax Factory Authorized Service Center we offer:
- Service, repair, and overhaul of certified & non-certified ASTM compliant
ROTAX ® aircraft engines
- Airframe maintenance & repair of aircraft powered by Rotax engines:
* standard category
* amateur built experimental
* special airworthiness [light sport (SLSA)]
* experimental light sport (ELSA)
- Rotax RFSC trained A&P technicians on Staff.
- Technical Support
- Rotax approved RFSC Technical Training – Proven quality maintenance training through Aero Technical Institute. Train with the best at the number one Rotax Service Center in the US. Click here for the upcoming class schedule.
- From carburetor synchronization, to 100 hour inspections, to complete overhauls, you can trust your airframe and engine to the qualified staff at Lockwood Aviation Repair. Your satisfaction is our business!