We specialize in Rotax aircraft engine service and repair and inspection and maintenance of aircraft equipped with Rotax engines.
Lockwood Aviation Repair is co-located in the heartland of Florida with Lockwood Aviation Supply, distributor of the largest inventory of Rotax engine parts in the U.S.
As a Rotax Factory Authorized Service Center we offer:
- Service, repair, and overhaul of certified & non-certified
ROTAX ® aircraft engines
- Airframe maintenance & repair of aircraft powered by Rotax engines:
* standard category
* amateur built experimental
* special airworthiness [light sport (SLSA)]
* experimental light sport (ELSA)
* Part 103 ultralights
- The only Rotax authorized overhaul facility in U.S. for both certified & UL Rotax engines
- A&P’s & an IA mechanic on staff
- Amateur built & special airworthiness DAR on staff
- Technical Support
- Training – Proven quality maintenance training through Aero Technical Institute
From carburetor synchronization, to 100 hour inspections, to complete overhauls, you can trust your engine to the qualified staff at Lockwood Aviation Repair. Your satisfaction is our business!